International Tax Information

Each year in March, this office coordinates federal tax assistance to all J-1 Research Scholars, J-1 Students, F-1 Students, and J-2 and F-2 dependents who are non-residents for tax purposes. Appointments for tax assistance are announced in early March.

Non-resident tax payers are required to complete Form 8843 and 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ. These cannot be completed on-line.

Federal tax forms can be found at the IRS Website.