Contact Sharon Mclean to get regular updates on Funding Opportunities for Heart & Vascular Research and weekly NIH funding information.
The Center for Heart & Vascular Research sent out a needs assessment to its members this June-July, 2019. The steering committee used their input to initiate programs to facilitate research efforts for trainees and faculty. Click here for a copy of the survey results.
Scientific Rigor and Reproducibility Forum
A "Scientific Rigor and Reproducibility," forum was held on July 19 in the Durham Research Center Auditorium. Click here for the presentation slides.
Panelists for the discussion:
- Tammy Kielian, PhD, professor, pathology/microbiology;
- Tess Kuenstling, PhD, director, research resources;
- Jane Meza, PhD, associate vice chancellor for global engagement, international programs;
- Lani (Chi Chi) Zimmerman, PhD, professor, College of Nursing-Lincoln division; and
- Irving Zucker, PhD, professor, cellular/integrative physiology.