The Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH) working in collaboration with the AgriSafeNetwork aims to promote evidence-based interventions that can be effectively adopted and sustained in agriculture across the region and the nation, thereby contributing to long-term improvements in agricultural worker health.
- Women and Military Veterans in Agriculture
- Technology to Improve Safety and Health
- Boots on the Ground -Personal Protective Equipment Trainings
- Farm Journal and Rural Newspaper Collaborations
- Rural Health Care Provider Education