Director Of CCORDA and Professor Of Biostatistics
Department of Biostatistics
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Public Health
- 2007 - Present University of Nebraska Medical Center
- PhD Statistics, University of Connecticut, 2007
- MS Mathematics, University of Massachusetts, 2003
- BM, BS Management Science, Computer Science, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 2000
- Precalculus, Algebra, Functions and Graph (2002)
- Probability Models for Engineers (2005)
- COPH 808, Biostatistics II
Research Interest & Projects
My current research interest is in developing and applying statistical methods for analyzing high-dimensional data, missing data from biomedical research, and clinical trials.
- Kalajzic I, Staale A, Yang W-P, Wu Y, Johnson SE, Feyen JHM, Krueger W, Maye P, Yu F, Zhao Y, Kuo L, Gupta RR, Achenie LEK, Wang H-W, Shin D-G, and Rowe DW. (2005). Expression Profile of Osteoblast Lineage at Defined Stages of Differentiation, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 280(6), 24618-24626.
- Yu F, Chen M-H, and Kuo L. (2007). Detecting Differentially Expressed Genes Using Calibrated Bayes Factors, Statistica Sinica, in press.
- Huang L, Chen M-H, Yu F, Neal PR, and Anderson GJ. (2008). On Modeling Repeated Binary Responses and Time-Dependent Missing Covariates, JABES, in press.
- Kuo L, Yu F, and Zhao Y. (2008). A Review for Statistical Methods for Identifying Differentially Expressed Genes in Replicated Microarray Experiments, in Statistical Advances in the Biomedical Sciences: Clinical Trials, Epidemiology, Survival Analysis, and Bioinformatics, edited by Biswas A, Data S, Fine J, Segal M, Wiley, 341-364.
- American Statistical Association
- International Biometric Society (ENAR)
- International Chinese Statistical Association