The Mission of the College of Public Health is to promote optimal health and well-being through robust education, research, and service in collaboration with communities in Nebraska, across the country, and around the world.
The UNMC College of Public Health will be a place of innovation, growth and excellence, to foster sustainably healthy populations and environments.
As members of the College of Public Health, we:
- Honor intellectually and scientifically innovative scholarship
- Promote collaboration across disciplines and across communities
- Share readily our knowledge and skills
- Encourage life-long and experiential learning in teaching, practice, and research
- Recognize sustainability as an essential element of sound public health practice
- Embrace diversity in ideas, disciplines, convictions and people
- Champion equity and social justice
- Commit to integrity and ethical behaviors