We are delighted that you are considering the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health for your academic and professional growth.
The UNMC College of Public Health proudly embraces a dynamic, cutting edge environment for public health practice, education and research. Our innovative programs combine the latest in public health practice and research in both traditional and community-based classrooms. Some of our unique attributes are outlined below:
- UNMC's College of Public Health is a recognized leader in health security, implementation science, rural health, and cancer prevention research.
- 3:1 student to faculty ratio allows our students very individualized educational and research experiences.
- UNMC’s tuition is well below the national average, giving our students an outstanding education at an affordable price
- Omaha, Nebraska’s vibrant economy and extensive network of healthcare organizations and non-profits provides our students exciting opportunities for practice-based experiences and research.
- Our frequent course offerings and flexible program design allows our MPH students to graduate in two years.
- Over 90% of our MPH students find career positions within 12 months of graduation.
Situated in the heart of Omaha, Nebraska on the University of Nebraska Medical Center Campus, the College of Public Health has its new home in the state-of-the-art Harold and Beverly Maurer Center for Public Health. Come experience our campus and community through the below virtual tour.
We invite you to further explore the outstanding local to global academic programs, research and practice taking place within our College here at UNMC.
Please contact us with any questions or requests for further information.