Our pediatric feeding program is a team of professionals who
- care about children and families;
- have specialized training and experience; and
- use a scientifically supported approach that includes leaders in research on pediatric feeding disorders.
We assess and treat children with feeding disorders.
That is all we do -- All day, every day.
We understand that there are children who
- don’t eat at all or could go days without eating,
- eat only a few foods like goldfish crackers, French fries, or cookies,
- gag and cry at the sight of food.
We understand your
- anxiety when your child does not eat,
- frustration when your child does not eat healthy foods,
- concern that things won’t get better.
We understand that
- mealtimes are stressful,
- you lie awake at night worrying about your child’s growth and development,
- others may not understand.
We understand and we can help.
Feeding disorders, like children, come in many “shapes and sizes.”
We can help when your child:
- doesn't eat or drink enough;
- is a picky eater;
- is dependent on tube feeds;
- doesn't eat like children their age;
- has sensory aversions;
- has oral-motor skill deficits; or
- has problem behavior at mealtimes.