Contact the Munroe-Meyer Institute
If you need emergency help, dial 911
Toll free 800-656-3937 ext 4025596418
- Email the Munroe-Meyer Institute for general information. This inbox is not monitored by clinical staff - Please send messages to your provider through One Chart or access our appointments page to contact someone about scheduling an appointment.
Appointments and Referrals
Most appointments are scheduled through our Patient Information Office.
- Access the appointments page for details on how to contact MMI's Patient Information Office about scheduling an appointment or if you have questions about an upcoming appointment.
Contact a Provider
Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to contact your health care provider about non-emergency situations through One Chart, a secure, online portal.
- Learn more and access the One Chart log-in link to contact your provider.
The UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute is located in Aksarben Village near the University of Nebraska at Omaha's Scott Campus.
- Access the location & maps page for driving directions to MMI, Google Map, PDF map, or details about where to park and enter the building.
- Physical Address - new location as of April 12, 2021
6902 Pine St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- Mailing Address
985450 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, Nebraska 68198-5450
Share Your Experience
We rely on families and clients to help us understand where we can improve and what we do well. There are several ways to provide feedback.
- Access the share your experience page to leave feedback for Munroe-Meyer.
Connect & Engage
The Munroe-Meyer Institute is committed to promoting acceptance and inclusion for all people with and without disabilities and other complex health care needs. We proudly support local, national and international awareness initiatives and invite our MMI family and anyone with an interest to become involved in these important conversations.
- Access our volunteer page to explore the different opportunities available for you to make a difference at Munroe-Meyer.
- Email Munroe-Meyer Community Engagement for information about advocacy and outreach activities, for details about a particular event or to find out how you can get involved.