1. Who will provide my care?
Our exceptional dental students who are supervised by our outstanding faculty. Meet our team.
2. What should I expect for cost?
We offer significantly reduced fees compared to regional dental fees. We offer the expertise and value you won’t find anywhere else. More about fees and insurance.
3. What should I expect during my visit?
– We provide the highest quality dental care using cutting-edge dental technology.
– We ensure every patient has a comfortable, personalized experience. Meet our patients.
– Our patients have an important role in the education of our oral health professionals.
4. How do I make an appointment?
Call 402-472-1333. See other patient FAQs.
The purpose of prosthodontic care is to restore or replace lost or damaged teeth.
Treatment options include implant restorations.
UNMC College of Dentistry
Lincoln Dental Clinic
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Billing & Insurance: 402-472-1333
Emergency after hours (for current patients only): 402-670-6032