We are not accepting new patients at this time.
A complete range of dental services are provided by postgraduate residents in general dentistry and specialty programs, dental and dental hygiene students, and faculty members who are general practitioners and specialists.
- Regular examinations, preventive care and cleanings
- Restorative treatment such as metal and tooth-colored fillings, veneers, crowns and bridges
- Root canals and other endodontic care
- Routine and advanced periodontal care, including periodontal surgery
- Routine oral surgery, including simple and surgical extractions
- Complete and partial dentures
- Dental implants and implant-supported restorations
- Whitening and cosmetic dentistry