1. Who will provide my care?
Our exceptional dental students who are supervised by our outstanding faculty. Meet our team.
2. What should I expect for cost?
We offer significantly reduced fees compared to regional dental fees. We offer the expertise and value you won’t find anywhere else. More about fees and insurance.
3. What should I expect during my visit?
– We provide the highest quality dental care using cutting-edge dental technology.
– We ensure every patient has a comfortable, personalized experience. Meet our patients.
– Our patients have an important role in the education of our oral health professionals.
4. How do I make an appointment?
Call 402-472-1333. See other patient FAQs.
About Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
The purpose of oral and maxillofacial radiology is to produce and interpret radiographic images that are used for the diagnosis and management of diseases, disorders and conditions of the mouth, face and jaws.
UNMC College of Dentistry
Lincoln Dental Clinic
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Billing & Insurance: 402-472-1333
Emergency after hours (for current patients only): 402-670-6032