Spring 2018 General Information
- February 5 - April 9
- Monday evenings
- 5:00 - 9:00 pm
- Participants with scheduling conflicts may still join! Simply mark your time preference under "special requests" during registration.
- Matches will be played in the gymnasium of the Center for Healthy Living
Singles Registration Fee
Doubles Registration Fee
The Spring 2018 Badminton Singles & Doubles leagues will consist of 8 weeks of round robin play followed by a two-week, single-elimination playoff tournament on April 2 and April 9. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player's/team's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winners of the playoff tournaments will be the league champions and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
Who may sign up?
- Registration for intramural Badminton is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- Badminton Doubles teams may only have 1 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individual.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.