The second session of Intramural Badminton begins Monday, October 30!
Singles Registration Fee: $15/person
Doubles Registration Fee: $30/team
There will be 2 sessions of Intramural Badminton during the Fall 2017 season. The first runs September 25 - October 23. The second will run October 30 - December 4. Participants may sign up for one or both sessions.
- Monday evenings
- 5:00 - 10:00 pm
- Participants may choose when they play. Simply mark time preference under "special requests" during registration
- October 30 - December 4
- Matches will be played in the gymnasium of the Center for Healthy Living
The Fall 2017 Badminton Singles & Doubles leagues will consist of 4 weeks of round robin play followed by a 1-night playoff tournament on December 4, during the 5th and final week of play. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player's/team's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winners of the playoff tournaments will be the league champions and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
How to sign up
- To sign up for singles Badminton, all players must register through EZLeagues.
- Once registered, the $15 registration fee must be paid at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living.
- To sign up for doubles Badminton, all teams must register through EZLeagues.
- Once registered, teams must pay $30 registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk (402-559-5254).
Who may sign up?
- Registration for intramural Badminton is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- Badminton Doubles teams may only have 1 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individual.
- Registration for Singles Badminton is open to non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine/CFHL Members.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Intramural Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-559-5093.