Men's Basketball is played Wednesday evenings during the Fall & Spring intramural seasons.
The Spring 2018 season will last a total of 11 weeks. All teams are guaranteed entry into the playoff tournament.
- Wednesday evenings
- 5:30 - 9:30 pm
- January 31 - April 11
- 1 practice week + 7 weeks of round-robin play + 3 weeks of tournament play
- Teams must have minimum of 5 players
Co-Ed Basketball is a new league at UNMC. The first season was played on Monday evenings during the Fall 2017 season. Teams are co-ed and must have a minimum of 5 players (with at least 2 women on the court at all times). Anyone who is interested in participating in the next season of Co-ed Basketball is encouraged to email the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) to learn more.
How do I sign up?
Registration is now closed for the Spring 2018 season:
During the registration window, teams sign up through EZLeagues.
- Simply follow the registration link to EZLeagues that will be made available on this page
- Fill out the required fields at the bottom of the page and select "Submit Registration". You will receive a confirmation message once your registration has been received.
- You may then pay the registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living in the form of cash, credit, or check.
If you don't have enough people for a full team, if you encounter any issues during registration, or if you'd simply like more information about this or other leagues, please don't hesitate to contact the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural basketball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, basketball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any further questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.