5v5 Co-Rec (2 women + 2 men on court at all times)
Center for Healthy Living Gymnasium
How do I sign up?
- Captains must create a team through EZLeagues.
- Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Select the option to sign up with a team, then choose the team named "Free Agents" from the drop-down menu. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at 402-559-5254.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural basketball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, basketball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any further questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.