The Spring 2018 season of Pickleball is underway
- Thursday evenings
- *5:00 - 9:00 pm
- *Participants with scheduling conflicts may still join! Simply mark your time preference under "special requests" during registration.
- February 8 - April 12
- Matches will be played in the gymnasium of the Center for Healthy Living
Singles Registration Fee
Doubles Registration Fee
The Spring 2018 Pickleball Singles & Doubles leagues will consist of 8 weeks of round robin play followed by a two-week, single-elimination playoff tournament on April 5 and April 12. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player's/team's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winners of the playoff tournaments will be the league champions and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
How do I sign up?
Registration is now closed for the Spring 2018 season:
During the registration window, teams sign up through EZLeagues.
- Simply follow the registration link to EZLeagues that will be made available on this page
- Fill out the required fields at the bottom of the page and select "Submit Registration". You will receive a confirmation message once your registration has been received.
- You may then pay the registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living in the form of cash, credit, or check.
If you don't have a doubles partner, if you encounter any issues during registration, or if you'd simply like more information about this or other leagues, please don't hesitate to contact the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who may sign up?
- Registration for intramural pickleball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- Pickleball Doubles teams may only have 1 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individual.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.