Registration is still open for the Fall 2017 Pickleball Singles & Doubles Leagues!
- Thursday evenings
- Nov 2 - Dec 7
- 5 - 10:00 pm
- Matches will be played in the gymnasium of the Center for Healthy Living
Singles Registration Fee: $15/person
Doubles Registration Fee: $30/team
The Fall 2017 Pickleball Singles & Doubles leagues will consist of 4 weeks of round robin play followed by a 1-night playoff tournament on December 7, during the 5th and final week of play. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player/team's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winners of the playoff tournaments will be the league champions and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
How to sign up
- To sign up for Singles Pickleball, all players must register through EZLeagues.
- Once registered, the $15 registration fee must be paid at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living. Payment may be accepted in the form of cash, credit, or check.
- To sign up for Doubles Pickleball, all teams must register through EZLeagues.
- Once registered, teams must pay $30 registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living. Payment may be accepted in the form of cash, credit, or check.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk (402-559-5254).
Who may sign up?
- Registration for intramural pickleball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- Pickleball Doubles teams may only have 1 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individual.
- Registration for Pickleball Singles is open to non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine/CFHL Members if sponsored by one.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Intramural Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-559-5093.