Sand Volleyball is played Monday evenings at O'Leaver's Pub (1322 S. Saddle Creek Rd, Omaha, NE 68102) from September 11 - October 30, 2017.
Registration is is now closed for the Fall 2017 Sand Volleyball League, HOWEVER, we are looking for an additional team to join.
Any interested teams may email the intramural coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday evenings
- Sept 11 - Oct 30
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Teams must be Co-Ed with a minimum of 6 players
Registration Fee: $115/team
How to sign up
- Captains may do so directly through EZLeagues (our new intramural service)
- Once a captain has created a team, he or she may add their teammates information OR teammates may sign up themselves as add-ons using the same link.
Who may sign up?
- Registration for intramural sand volleyball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, sand volleyball teams must be composed of fewer than 50% of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.