New Team Registration is nearly full
The registration deadline is September 4, 2018 at 10:00 pm. Late registration runs through September 9, 2018 but is subject to available spaces in the league. If you'd like to register late, please contact the Intramural Coordinator by email (email@example.com).
Belong to a team? Sign up with your team through EZLeagues!
- Mondays | 5:30 - 6:30pm @O'Leaver's Pub (1322 S. Saddle Creek Rd, Omaha, NE 68102).
- Sept 10 - Oct 15 (6 weeks)
- Teams must be Co-Rec with a minimum of 6 players
- Reg. Deadline: Sep. 4, 2018
- Registration Fee: $115/team
- Late Registration Fee: $130/team
Fall 2018 Season on EZLeagues
How to sign up
- Create your team through EZLeagues (click here).
- After creating your team, tell your teammates to register for your team through EZLeagues.
- option that reads "I am registering for a Team"
- Each player has to complete his/her own registration.
- Pay the registration fee at the front desk of the UNMC Center for Healthy Living by the registration deadline.
- cash, credit, or personal check
- Any team that pays the registration fee after the registration deadline must pay an additional $15 late fee.
Individuals without a team
- Sign up as a free agent through EZLeagues (click here).
- Once registered, you may
- Join a team that needs another member
- OR form a new team with other individuals.
If you encounter any issues
Please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).
Who may sign up?
Registration for Intramural Sand Volleyball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 16 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations. In this case, Sand Volleyball teams must be composed of fewer than 50% non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.