The second session of Table Tennis begins next Wednesday, November 1!Registration is still open for the second session of Fall 2017 Singles Table Tennis (Ping Pong) League.
Singles Registration Fee: $15/person
- Wednesday evenings
- 5:00 - 9:30 pm
- November 1 - December 6
- Matches will be played in the lower level of the Center for Healthy Living
The Fall 2017 Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Singles league will consist of 4 weeks of round robin play followed by a 1-night playoff tournament on December 6, during the 5th and final week of play. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winner of the playoff tournament will be the league champion and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
How to sign up
- To sign up for Table Tennis (Ping Pong), all players must register through EZLeagues.
- Once registered, the $15 registration fee must be paid at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at (402)559-5254
Who may sign up?
- Registration for Intramural Table Tennis (Ping Pong) is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students, volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, registration for Table Tennis (Ping Pong) is open to non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine/CFHL Members.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Intramural Office by phone at 402-559-5093 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.