Continuing interProfessional Development and Innovation (CiPDI) does more than calculate the number of credits or contact hours to award for an activity. We work in collaboration with our partners to assure that content of every activity is fair, balanced, free from commercial bias, scientifically valid, and appropriate for the target audience.
- Jointly Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Comprehensive, systematic content review
- Abide by ACCME Standards for Commercial Support
CiPDI offers expertise in development including designing engaging, customized educational activities and websites. We are up to date on the latest adult learning and e-learning theories. Our IT Team works in conjunction with our partners to understand their needs and stays up to date on the newest technology to ensure optimal performance.
- Web and mobile development
- Learning and content management systems
- Hosting, maintenance, and customer support
- Creative and engaging e-learning/webinar services also available
CiPDI offers full event-planning services for all types and sizes of activities. Our Educational Projects Coordinators are available to coordinate details, big or small. We work with our partners to ensure the accreditation requirements are met and all event details exceed expectations.
- Venue logistics and management
- Speaker coordination
- Online registration and evaluation
- Marketing promotion
CiPDI provides outcomes measurement expertise to create and manage surveys and evaluations. We follow Moore’s Levels of Educational Outcomes with emphasis on levels 3 and 4 outcomes, with the capability to ascertain levels 5 and 6, linking learning outcomes to change. Summary reports presented to partners in order to continually improve the activities offered.
- Data collection
- Data analysis and reporting
- Before and after metric comparison
- Generate knowledge based on impact data
Interested in Contact Hours for Your Educational Activity, IT Development, Evaluation?
Educational Activities must meet Joint Accreditation criteria. The CON CNE staff can help you in planning an educational activity. Contact CiPDI for more information.