Director of Clinics
Room 2155, UNMC College of Dentistry
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
- MS, Operative Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015
- Clinical Certificate in Operative Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015
- BDS, Dentistry, University of Dhaka, 2009
- Course Director, Dental Materials, ADRS 326
- Assistant Course Director, Integrated Biomaterials, Cariology, and Operative Sciences, ADRS 531, Fall semester
- Assistant Course Director, Integrated Biomaterials, Cariology, and Operative Sciences, ADRS 532, Spring semester
- Assistant Course Director, Cariology, ADRS 556-1
Implementation of innovative digital technology and assessing their outcome in improving dental education. I have developed innovative teaching methods such as using digital comparison software in improving student self-assessment. I have a special interest to present novel techniques of teaching dentistry to the modern-day students with help of digital technology and artificial intelligence. My other research interests include dental materials innovation and improvement and dental erosion from various food and drinks.
- William M. Feagans Endowed Chair Funding: Nano-materials for remineralization of non-carious lesions. Role: Principal Investigator. Amount: $10,000. 2016-2017.
- Title: Comparative analysis of bovine and human enamel composition using novel 3D nanoscale imaging. Role: Co-Investigator. Sponsor Program: Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences User Proposal, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL).
- Oliveira D., Guha U., Delgado A., Ribeiro A.P.R., Overcoming the emerging challenges in faculty calibration in times of COVID‐19 pandemic, Journal of Dental Education, December 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/jdd.12516.
- Shin N., Drapcho J., Aich N., Guha U., Tsai C.S.J. Quantification and characterization of nanometer-sized particles released from dental composite products using a multimodal approach. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, November 2020, Volume 22, Issue 11, Pages 1-13, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11051-020-05078-0.
- Ribeiro A.P.R., Oliveira D., Guha U. Teaching a preclinical operative dentistry course in different teams: Ensuring good communication. Journal of Dental Education, August 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/jdd.12391.
- Licata O., Guha U., Poplawsky J.D., Aich N., Mazumder B. Probing Heterogeneity in Bovine Enamel Composition through Nanoscale Chemical Imaging using Atom Probe Tomography. Archive of Oral Biology, Volume 112, 2020, 104682, ISSN 0003-9969. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archoralbio.2020.104682.
- Sadid-Zadeh, R., Arany, H., Guha, U., Haraszthy, V., “Acquisition of Skills in Operative Dentistry Following a Contemporary Technique Skills Course: A Retrospective Study”, Journal of Dental Education, April 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.21815/JDE.019.083.
- Sadid-Zadeh, R., Guha, U., Arany, H., “Use of Virtual Comparison Software for Preparation Depth Assessment in a Dental Technique Skills Course”, Journal of Dental Education, August 2018, (Online), DOI: https://doi.org/10.21815/JDE.018.085.
- Enam, F., Mursalat, M., Guha, U., Aich, N., Anik, M. I., Nisha, N.S., Esha, A.A., Khan, M. S., “Dental erosion potential of beverages and bottled drinking water in Bangladesh”, International Journal of Food Properties, 2016, (Online), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10942912.2016.1242607.
- Khan M.H., Guha U, Imam S.T., Akhter F., Afroze N. & Haque S.; “Ameloblastoma in anterior mandible – a case report of rarity”, City Dental College Journal, 2(3), 45-48, 2009.
- Academy of Operative Dentistry (AOD), Executive Council Member (2024 Councilor)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- ADEA Summer Program for Emerging Academic Leaders
- Consortium of Operative Dentistry Educators (CODE)