Patient Eligibility & Services
We provide high-quality, affordable dental care to patients of all ages. Anyone is eligible to be a UNMC College of Dentistry patient.
Get all the dental care services you need under one roof, including: regular exams, preventative care, cleanings, fillings, oral surgery, dental implants, whitening, emergency care and more.
Fees & Insurance
We participate with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Ameritas insurance companies. However, we will file to all insurance companies.
Our rates are highly affordable. Our services are available at three levels:
- Dental and dental hygiene students - Fees are generally less than fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
- Postgraduate dental residents - Fees are generally less than fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
- Faculty in the University Dental Associates (UDA) - Fees are usually comparable to fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
Locations & Appointments
- Lincoln - College of Dentistry Services
- Lincoln - University Dental Associates (Faculty Practice)
- Omaha - Pediatric Dentistry at Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Omaha - Dental Clinic at Durham Outpatient Center
- Gering - Dental Hygiene Services at Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
The College of Dentistry clinics and the University Dental Associates comply with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.