Interested in becoming one of our valued patients? Here's what you need to know:
Patient Eligibility & Services
- We provide comprehensive, high-quality dental care to patients of all ages. Anyone is eligible to be a UNMC College of Dentistry patient.
- Our services include: regular exams, preventative care, cleanings, fillings, oral surgery, dental implants, whitening, emergency care and more.
Fees & Insurance
- Our rates are highly affordable. Our services are available at three levels:
- Dental and dental hygiene students - Fees are usually 50% less than fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
- Postgraduate dental residents - Fees are usually less than fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
- Faculty in the University Dental Associates (UDA) - Fees are usually comparable to fees charged for comparable services in private practices.
- We participate with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Ameritas insurance companies. However, we will file to all insurance companies.
Locations & Appointments
- Lincoln - College of Dentistry Services
- Lincoln - University Dental Associates (Faculty Practice)
- Omaha - Pediatric Dentistry at Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Omaha - Adult Dentistry at Durham Outpatient Center
- Gering - Dental Hygiene Services at Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
The College of Dentistry clinics and the University Dental Associates comply with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.