University of Nebraska Medical Center

Non-US Coursework

All students who completed coursework from a non-U.S. institution must have the transcript evaluated by an approved evaluation agency. For a current list of approved agencies, see the list below. Applicants may be required to take preadmission courses in the United States as designated by the admissions committee based on the Non-U.S. transcript evaluation.

Approved Non-U.S. Transcript Evaluation Agencies

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (Course by course report)
ECE Website

International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)(Detail report)
IERF Website

World Education Services, Inc. (Course-by-course report)
WES Website

Non-U.S. transcript evaluations should be sent to:
CAHP Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
984035 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4035

English Proficiency Requirements vary by program and can be found under each program's Admission to the Program page.