University of Nebraska Medical Center


Answers to the most common questions we receive can be found on this page and then accessed or submitted online.

If you find that you need additional assistance related to your records or documents, please call the UNMC Office of Student Accounts at 402-559-8086 or email studentaccts@unmc.edu.

For other questions, you may contact the Alumni Office at 402-559-4385 or alumni@unmc.edu

Access Your Important Documents

  • To obtain your immunization records and/or 1098T tax forms, you must first visit TrueYou to re-enroll in Duo two-factor authentication.

  • After you have visited TrueYou, you will have your NUID and TrueYou password and can log into MyRecords to access the documents you need.
  • UNMC Academic Records is your source to request and obtain copies of transcripts, state licensures and verifications, and duplicate diplomas.