The Child Health Research Institute (CHRI) has a mission: We will improve the health of children through innovative research, leading to advances in disease prevention and treatment. Established on June 1, 2017 by the University of Nebraska Board of Regents and endorsed by the Children’s Hospital and Medical Center Board of Directors, the CHRI is a team of dedicated clinicians, investigators and educators, coming together to improve the lives of children through research.
What We Do:
- Promote the health and well-being of children
- Discover new diseases
- Contribute new knowledge about the mechanisms of disease
- Translate research into new tests and novel treatments
- Explore innovative approaches to disease prevention
- Use resources wisely through responsible stewardship
Serve the people of Nebraska………And the children of the world.