Pediatric Academic Workshop Series:
Health Advocacy & Communication
February 19-20, 2021*
Register for the next semi-annual installment of the Pediatric Academic Workshop Series, previously known as the Pediatric Writing Workshop series. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
The virtual workshop will offer interactive learning on the theme of Health Advocacy & Communication. Organizers have planned program to include local and national experts. Highlights include:
- Effectively communicating child health information with the public
- Advocating for children at the local, state and federal levels
- Data visualization
- Effective verbal presentation skills
- Enhancing communication through social media
- Fostering parents’ trust in an era of vaccine hesitancy
- Breakout sessions for active learning
- Elective small group mentoring sessions with facilitators
The workshop will be open to colleagues in our neighboring institutions and the nationwide IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network.
*Saturday session (2/20) will be optional small group mentoring opportunities on various topics.
Kari Simonsen, MD
Ashley Deschamp, MD
Teri Mauch, MD, PhD
Russell McCulloh, MD
Gwenn Skar, MD
Jessica Snowden, MD
Contract email@example.com for questions or concerns.