College of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science
986145 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-6145
Teaching Activities: Ms. Neville is the sterile compounding instructor for pharmacist students in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science. She directs pharmacy technician education and training offered by the college. She prepares pharmacy technician curriculum and provides lecture for a number of pharmacy technician topics.
Research Interests: Ms. Neville is on the Executive Council and is the Past President of the American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT) which is an organization that serves to meet pharmacy technician needs across the nation. She has extensive experience in pharmacy technician workflow serving on past and present committees for the Nebraska Pharmacist Association as well as pharmacy technician advisory board for the Iowa Pharmacy Association. She has also been part of an expert committee writing and approving questions for a national pharmacy technician exam. Ms. Neville sits on the advisory board for the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) where she evaluates pharmacy technician curriculum in colleges around the country.
- Dering-Anderson, A. M., Blaha, M. E., & Neville, J. L. (2020). Defining the Role of the Advanced Pharmacy Technician: Perspective Dissonance. Journal of Pharmacy Technology. https://doi.org/10.1177/8755122520947637
- Neville, Judith & Buzalko, R (2019) THRIVE: Success strategies for the modern-day faculty member. Omaha, NE: Office of Faculty Development, University of Nebraska Medical Center. Available from https://digitalcommons.unmc.edu/facdev_books/1/.
- Neville, Judith L. Pharmacy Technician Exam Review Guide. Burlington: Jones and Bartlett Learning, 2013. Print.
- Neville, Judith L. Pharmacy Technician Lab Manual. St. Louis: Mosby/Elsevier, 2012. Print.
- Neville, Judith L. Pharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians. St. Louis: Mosby/Elsevier, 2007. Print.