Dean and Professor
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science
College of Pharmacy
University of Nebraska Medical Center
986120 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-6120
- Kleinpell R, Grabenkort R, Boyle W, Vines D, Olsen KM. Interprofessional practice in critical care. Critical Care Medicine. 2021 in press.
- Bergman SJ, Cennimo DJ, Miller MM, Olsen KM. Treatment of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Investigational Drugs and Other Therapies. Medscape Drugs and Diseases. First posted online March 2020 and updated regularly during the pandemic.
- Nazer LH, Kleinpell R, Olsen KM, Hawari F. Commentary: A capacity-building program to increase critical care research productivity in the Middle East Region. Critical Care Explorations 2021; Letter DOI: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000315.
- Martin N, Peitz GJ, Olsen KM, Merritt HM. Lower Opioid Doses are Required with hydromorphone Compared to Fentanyl in Patients Receiving Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO). ASAIO Journal 2020; DOI:0.1097/MAT.0000000000001253.
- Klepser DG, Klepser ME, Murry JS, Borden H, Olsen KM. Evaluation of a community pharmacy-based influenza and group A streptococcal pharyngitis disease management program using polymerase chain reaction point-of-care testing. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association 2019;59:872-879.
- Elaibaid M, Nazer LH, Shaikha L, Al-Qadheeb N, Kleinpell R, Olsen KM. Evaluating the published critical care research from the World Health Organization Eastern Mediterranean region. BMC Res Notes 2019;12:32. https://bmcresnotes.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13104-019-4093-7.
- Annane D, Lerolle N, Meuris S, Sibilla J, Olsen KM. Academic Conflict of Interest. Intensive Care Medicine. 2019; 45(1):13-20.
- Yeo QM, Hammond DA, Olsen KM. Impact of chronic hypertension on time to goal mean arterial pressure and clinical outcomes in critically ill patients with septic shock requiring vasopressors. Journal of Critical Care 2019;49:143-148.
- Nazer LH, Elaibaid M, Al-Qadheeb N, Kleinpell R, Olsen KM, Hawari F. Critical care Research in the World Health Organization eastern Mediterranean region over two decades: Where do we stand? Intensive Care Medicine; 2018:44(9):1588-1590.
- Lat I, Ryan S, Daley MJ, Seton D, Shewale A, Pangrazzi MH, Hammond DA, Olsen KM. A multicenter, prospective, observational study to determine the predictive factors for multidrug resistant pneumonia in critically ill adults: The DEFINE study. Pharmacotherapy. 2018;**(**):**–**) doi: 10.1002/phar.2171