THRIVE: Success strategies for the modern-day faculty member
Feel free to order a spiral-bound desk reference through the UNMC Print Services online store (look for the yellow button). Note: You will need to register on the website to access the store.
Questions? Email Faculty Development.
Thrive is a collection of thought-provoking, one- to two-page briefs that are designed to be easily digested, guide personal reflection, and be implemented immediately into your classroom, clinic, or online teaching. Thrive contains over 50 ideas for fast, focused faculty development that can be used in several key ways:
- To help individuals learn on the fly, in a condensed, need-to-know format.
- To help smaller learning communities or peer mentoring groups have a guide of ready content.
- To help leaders embed faculty development in regular meetings for strategic unit learning.
- To help faculty and leaders identify expertise across the campus.
Or, review the complete list of articles in the Thrive collection.
- The Next Generation of Leaders: 2017 iLEAD Graduates
- Missing Pieces in Faculty Success: 2016 Needs Assessment Survey Results Report
- GRIT: 2015 Faculty Development Insights & Impact Report
- 2013 - 2014 Faculty Development Annual Report
- 2012 - 2013 Faculty Development Annual Report
- 2013 Faculty Development Newsletter