This is a brief description of the services utilized to create this website.
- Cascade - Content Management System (CMS) used to create the majority of pages on this site. Contact Anne Faylor if you want to edit pages on this site.
- Wordpress - Used for pages requiring technologies beyond simple HTML. This currently includes the phone list and educational portals. Contact Greg Simon if you want to edit or create new Wordpress pages.
- UNMC News Feed - Any department news should be added through this interface. Contact Steve Pera if you want to add news stories.
- Any information that is updated regularly should generally be stored as a document, not as a webpage.
- SharePoint - The majority of UNMC radiology documents are stored on Microsoft SharePoint. These documents can NOT be shared with anyone outside the University system (but you can share with UNO, UNL, UNK). Contact Deb Klein for questions about adding documents to SharePoint.
- Google Drive - As a special exception, any documents you need to share with people outside UNMC (e.g. protocols) should be stored on Google Drive. Contact Justin Cramer for information regarding this account.