Registration is now open for the Winter 2017-18 Intramural Curling league.
The Winter 2017-18 Curling League runs for 7 weeks beginning November 30 and ending February 1. There will be a 3-week midseason break beginning the week of December 18. Games will resume January 11.
- Thursday evenings
- November 30 - February 1
- *4:00 - 10:00 pm
- Teams are coed with a minimum of 4 players
- Games will be played at the Ice Rink in the Scott Student Plaza
Registration Fee: $40/team
*This is the time frame during which games may be scheduled, however, teams are not required to be available throughout this entire window. Teams with scheduling conflicts are encouraged to make note of available times in the "Special Instructions" section.
How to sign up
- Captains may do so directly through EZLeagues (our new intramural service).
- Once a captain has created a team, he or she may add their teammates information OR teammates may sign up themselves as add-ons using the same link.
Individuals without a team must sign up here through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural curling is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, curling teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
For More Information:
You may direct questions to the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the front desk at the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).