The Winter 2017-18 Intramural Curling season at UNMC is complete. Information for the Winter 2018-19 season will be made available August of 2018.
The Winter 2017-18 Curling League runs for 7 weeks beginning November 30 and ending February 1. There will be a 3-week mid-season break beginning the week of December 18. Games will resume January 11.
General Information - Winter 2017-18
- Thursday evenings
- November 30 - February 1
- *4:00 - 10:00 pm
- Teams are coed with a minimum of 4 players
- Games will be played at the Ice Rink in the Scott Student Plaza
Registration Fee: $40/team
*This is the time frame during which games may be scheduled, however, teams are not required to be available throughout this entire window. Teams with scheduling conflicts are encouraged to make note of available times in the "Special Instructions" section.
Who may participate?
- Registration for Intramural Curling is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, Curling teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
You may direct questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the front desk at the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).