The Fall 2017 Intramural Dodgeball season is complete.
Congratulations to the league champions, the Philadelphia 76(chromosom)ers!
The starting date of the next Intramural Dodgeball season is TBD. Anyone interested in receiving updates about the next season should email the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General Information - Fall 2017 Season
- Monday evenings
- November 6 - December 11
- 5:00 - 10:00 pm
- Teams may be co-ed and must have minimum of 5 players
- Registration Fee: $30/team
How to sign up
Individuals without a team must sign up here through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk by phone at 402-559-5254.
Who may participate?
- Registration for Intramural Dodgeball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students, volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, Dodgeball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Intramural Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-559-5093.