Registration is now open for the Fall 2018 Intramural Futsal League at UNMC!
- Thursday evenings
- Sep 27 - Dec 6
- Registration is open co-rec (there are no gender-based restrictions)
- Registration Deadline: Sep 16, 2018
- Team Registration Fee: $95
Futsal is a variation of soccer played indoors on a solid floor. Anybody that is familiar with the basics of soccer will have no trouble picking up futsal. Futsal matches at UNMC will be played 5 vs. 5 (4 field players + 1 goalie). A minimum of 4 players must be present to start a match. Matches will consist of two 15-minute halves separated by a 5-minute halftime break. Time will be kept on a running clock with no stoppages. Unlimited substitutes are allowed, and may be made on-the-fly.
How do I sign up?
- Captains must create a team through EZLeagues.
- Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you don't have enough players for a full team, if you encounter any issues during registration, or if you'd simply like more information about this and/or other leagues here at UNMC, please direct any questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at 402-559-5254.
Who may participate?
- Registration for Intramural Futsal is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- Intramural Futsal teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.