The Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking BC/BE physicians with fellowship training in the following subspecialties:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology – in affiliation with Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Robust general Otolaryngology practice with new clinical facilities
- Premier educational program teaching and innovative research
- World renowned academic environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
As Nebraska’s only public, academic health sciences center, UNMC is committed to the education of a 21st-century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serve Nebraska and its communities through award-winning outreach.
Omaha is a vibrant, attractive city with more than 925,000 people in the metropolitan area. All the amenities of a much larger metropolitan area are found in Omaha, yet the cost of living is 19 percent less than the national average. We have a strong system of public and private schools and a wide array of public and private institutions of higher learning. Parenting Magazine recently rated Omaha as one of the top ten Best Cities for Families.
Candidates interested in working in dynamic and stimulating settings are encouraged to contact:
Dr. Dwight Jones, Professor and Chair
Email: email@example.com Phone 402.559.7767
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.