Associate Professor of Radiology and Body Imaging Fellowship Director
Specialty: Abdominal Imaging
- MD: Creighton University, School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Internship: General Surgery, SUNY at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, SUNY at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Fellowship: Body Imaging, University of Nebraska Medical Center
Certification: American Board of Radiology
- Hussain SM, Van den Bos IC, Oliveto JM, Martin DR. MR imaging of the female pelvis at 3.0T: Initial Experience. Magn Reson Imag Clin N Am 14:537-44; 2006.
- J Van Tilburg, S Hussain, JM Oliveto: “Abdominal MR Imaging at 3.0T Using a 16-channel Torso Phased-array Coil: Made Easy”; 2008 Radiological Society of North America 94th Assembly & Scientific Meeting, Nov 30 - Dec 5 2008.