Only through clinical research can we gain insights and answers about the safety and effectiveness of drugs and therapies. Groundbreaking scientific advances in the present and the past were possible only because of participation of volunteers, both healthy and those diagnosed with an illness, in clinical research. Clinical research requires complex and rigorous testing in collaboration with communities that are affected by the disease.
Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Clinical Trials need both patients and healthy volunteers
- Donate your remains for the education of our future health care professionals
- Organ and Bone Marrow donations provide life for those in need of a transplant
- Blood and Tissue donations provide essential materials for the study of diseases by our researchers
- Monetary donations can fund research projects, buy essential equipment, or build entire buildings
- Become the next generation of biomedical researchers by participating in our educational programs
If you would like to participate in research but aren't sure how contact our Research Subject Advocate Office (402-559-6941 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for guidance.