Associate Professor of Radiology and Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program Director
Specialty: Pediatric Radiology
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, TX
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology, University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, TX
Certifications: American Board of Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology with Certificate of Added Qualifications: Pediatric Radiology
- Appendix Ultrasound
- Started Pediatric Radiology Fellowship
- Past Medical Director Children’s Radiology
- Allbery SM, Swischuk LE, John SD. Hypercalcemia Associated with Dysgerminoma: Case Report and Imaging Findings. Pediatric Radiology 1998; 28(3): 183-185,
- Allbery SM, Swischuk LE, John SD, Angel C. Post-Operative Intussusception: Often an Elusive Diagnosis (Letter to the Editor). Pediatric Radiology 1998; 28(4): 271.
- Swischuk LE, John SD, Allbery SM. Disk Degenerative Disease in Childhood: Scheuermann’s Disease, Schmorl’s Nodes and the Limbus Vertebra: MRI Findings in 12 Patients. Pediatric Radiology 1998; 28(5): 334-338.
- Allbery SM, Swischuk LE, John SD. Intraventricular Bleeds in Prematures: Can Grading be Accomplished with Clot Size Alone? 2009 Submitted for publication.
- Lanfranchi M, Allbery SM, Wheelock L, Perry D. Pulmonary Interstitial Glycogenosis. Pediatric Radiology 2010; 40:361-365.