Associate Professor of Radiology
Specialty: Abdominal Imaging and Breast Imaging
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine; Omaha, NE
- Internship: Creighton Medical Center; Omaha, NE
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
Certification: American Board of Radiology
Prostate, Breast, and Dynamic Pelvic MRI, Methods of Anxiety Reduction in Core Needle Breast Biopsy Procedures, Resident Education Perceptions in Practical Breast Instruction
- Hurd, E. Stanojevic, D., Pasupuleti, S., Deshmukh, A., Almeida, N., & Woodruff, M. A Curious Case of Chest Pain: Bilateral Coronary Arteriovenous Fistulas. Chest, 138(4_MeetingAbstracts), 96A-96A, 2010.
- Edney, E. Hepatic Intraductal Oncocytic Neoplasm. American Institute for Radiologic Pathology, 2015.
- Hurd, E., Yung, M., DeVries, M. Traumatic Gall Bladder Rupture. Abstract, Nebraska Radiologic Society Meeting. 2013.
- Edney, E., Harvey, C., Kunnathil, S. Pulmonary Nodule Biopsies: What is the optimal needle and nodule size? Abstract, Nebraska Radiologic Society Meeting, 2016.
- Edney, E. Virtual Colonography: Providing a Comfortable Patient Experience for Colon Cancer Screening. Nebraska Medicine Blogs. October 27, 2016.
- Daniel H. Miller, MD, Nicholas Pflederer, Timothy Malouff, Don R. Nguyen, Elizabeth Edney, MD, Edibaldo Silva-Lopez, MD, PhD, William Hunter, MD, Cam Nguyen, MD Analysis of Treatment Effectiveness and Complications Associated with MammoSite™ Breast Brachytherapy in Patients Treated at a Single Institution. Journal of Radiation Oncology, 2017.
- Braileanu M, Edney E, Azar S, Lazarow F, Mogensen MA, Tuburan S, Kadom N, Phalke V. Radiology, Sexual Harassment, and the #MeToo Movement. Academic Radiology. 2020
- Schieda N; Davenport M; Krishna S; Edney E; Pedrosa I; Hindman N; Baroni R; Curci N; Shinagare A; Silverman S. Bosniak Classification of Cystic Renal Masses, Version 2019: A Pictorial Guide to Clinical Use. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc. 2021
- Edney E. Editorial Comment: Validating Existing Studies of Bosniak Classification Version 2019 but Raising New Questions Regarding Cystic Renal Mass Management. AJR. American journal of roentgenology, 2021
- Marika A. Pitot; Marney A. White; Elizabeth Edney; Monique A. Mogensen; Agnieszka Solberg; Taj Kattapuram; Nadja Kadom. The Current State of Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harassment in the Radiology Workplace: A Survey. Academic Radiology. 2021
- Nicola Schieda; Matthew S. Davenport; Satheesh Krishna; Elizabeth A. Edney; Ivan Pedrosa; Nicole Hindman; Ronaldo H. Baroni; Nicole E. Curci; Atul Shinagare; Stuart G. Silverman. Bosniak classification of cystic renal masses, version 2019: A pictorial guide to clinical use. Radiographics; 2021
- Pitot M; White MA; Edney E; Mogensen MA; Solberg A; Kattapuram T; Kadom N. The Current State of Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harassment in the Radiology Workplace: A Survey. Academic radiology; 2021
- Edney E, Davenport MS, Curci N, Schieda N, Krishna S, Hindman N, Silverman SG, Pedrosa I. Bosniak classification of cystic renal masses, version 2019: interpretation pitfalls and recommendations to avoid misclassification. Abdominal radiology (New York); 2021
- Pitot MA, White MA, Edney E, Mogensen MA, Solberg A, Kattapuram T, Sinha C, Kadom N. You Too? Female Radiologists' Narratives on Discrimination and Harassment. Journal of the American College of Radiology; 2021
- Schieda N; Davenport, M; Silverman, S; Bagga, B; Barkmeier, D; Blank, Z; Curci, N; Doshi, A; Downey R; Edney E; Granader E; Gujrathi, I; Hibbert, R; Hindman, N; Ramsay, T; Shinagare, A; Walsh, C; Pedrosa, I. Multicenter Evaluation of Multiparametric MRI Clear Cell Likelihood Scores in Solid Indeterminate Small Renal Masses. Radiology; 2022