Associate Professor of Radiology; Jud W. Gurney MD Professor of Radiology; Director Computer Tomography
Radiology Residency Program Director
Specialty: Abdominal Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- MD: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Transitional year: Broadlawns Medical Center; Des Moines, IA
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center; Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellowship: Body Imaging, University of Michigan Medical Center; Ann Arbor, MI
American Board of Radiology
CT Dose Reduction, Oncologic Imaging, Radiologist Performance
- AOA Senior Scholar award, University of Nebraska College of Medicine, 2007
- Saroja Adusumilli Resident Clinical Excellence Award 2012, University of Michigan
- Fellow of the Year Award 2013, University of Michigan
- Hansen NJ, Brown RK, Khan A, Frey KA, Orringer M. False positive diagnosis of metastatic esophageal carcinoma on positron emission tomography: a case report of cholecystitis simulating a hepatic lesion. Clin Nucl Med. 2010 Jun; 35(6):409-12.
- Hansen NJ, Sanchez R, Ivancic V. Unusual Combination of Bilateral Testicular Microlithiasis and Tubular Ectasia of the Rete Testis / Left Intra- and Extra Testicular Varicocele in a 17 Year-old Boy. J Clin Ultrasound. 2012 Jun; 40(5):314-8.
- Hansen NJ, Carlos R, Weadock W, Morani A. Liver Lesions Discovered Incidentally on Ultrasound: Evaluation of Reader Ability to Characterize Lesions on MRI Without Intravenous Contrast. Acad Radiol. 2012 Sep; 19: 1087-1093.
- Hansen NJ, Kaza R, Maturen K, Liu P, Platt J. Evaluation of low dose CT angiography with model-based iterative reconstruction following endovascular aortic aneurysm repair. Manuscript accepted for publication in AJR June 2013, (publication pending).