Associate Professor of Radiology and Interventional Radiology Division Chief
Specialty: Interventional radiology
- MD: University of Minnesota Medical School; Minneapolis, MN
- Internship: Internal Medicine Wilford Hall Medical Ctr; Lackland AFB, TX
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center; Oklahoma City, OK
- Fellowship: Vascular/Interventional Radiology Mayo Clinic; Rochester, MN
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Certification of Added Qualification: Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- McBride JJ, Duncan AA, Shields R, Gfeller B, Stanson AW. Percutaneous blunt dissection technique for retrieval of over-the-wire Greenfield filters. Journal Vascular Interventional Radiology 21(1):144-7, 2010.
- Shi Y, Sun W, McBride JJ, Cheng JX, Shi R. Acrolein Induces Myelin Damage in Mammalian Spinal Cord. Journal of Neurochemistry 117(3):554-64, 2011.
- Slater DD, Kunnathil S, McBride JJ, Koppala R. Pharmacology of Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Opioids. Semin Intervent Radiol 2010; 27(4): 400-411, DOI: 10.1055/s-0030-1267855.