Memberships are available to Nebraska Medicine employees, along with UNMC faculty, employees, staff, alumni, and volunteers.
The Center for Healthy Living offers a range of intramural activities. Follow our blog to stay up on sign-up dates and standings.
Through its Center for Healthy Living, UNMC offers health promotions activities and services to encourage wellness among its employees and students.
The Center for Healthy Living offers fitness classes and assessments for a health-oriented approach to physical activity.
NOTICE - Redevelopment Update - 7/30/15
- The south court of the gym is the new home to cardio and weight equipment.
- Locker rooms will be open throughout this phase of the redevelopment.
- Walking /running track and the north court are now open for use.
- Classrooms will be closed for use during this time.
- Fitness classes will still be held but relocated.
- Our hours will remain the same during this phase.
- Check back here and look for signage in our facility for redevelpment updates
The Center for Healthy Living is a multi-purpose facility that offers fitness, leisure, recreation & wellness opportunities.
Memberships, intramural sports & special events and fitness classes are available to all UNMC, UMMC Physicians & Nebraska Medical faculty, staff, students, retirees, alumni, volunteers, contracted employees & affiliated organizations.
The facility includes: multi-purpose gymnasium, men’s & women’s locker rooms, health & fitness classrooms, massage room and the Thomas M. Heiser Strength & Fitness Facility.
Fitness services like consultations can get you started towards your fitness goals. Plus, health programs like Weight Watchers at Work, campus blood drives, massage and walk/run/cycle training programs are offered throughout the year.