- Dr. Wysong live on Science Cafe discusses skin cancer and sun safety
- Fighting 'maskne'
- Hand Washing in the time of COVID-19
- Dr. Wysong is lead author on study validating new 40-GEP test to predict metastasis in SCC
- Dr. Sutton talks about How to Look Fresh-Faced in the New Year
- KIOS 91.5 FM Interview -- Dr. Wysong talks about increases in melanoma skin cancers in Nebraska and what to look for, risk factors and prevention.
- Omaha World Herald -- California skin cancer surgeon named chair of UNMC's new dermatology department
- Health.com -- The truth about gel manicures -- and 5 ways to make them a little bit safer.
- Spring Dermatology Newsletter 2022
- Winter Dermatology Newsletter 2021
- Summer Dermatology Newsletter 2021
- Spring Dermatology Newsletter 2021
- Winter Dermatology Newsletter 2020
- Summer/Fall Dermatology Newsletter 2020
- Treatments for Troublesome Varicose Veins by Dr. Sutton
- Dos and Don'ts for Home Facials by Dr. Sulewski
- You have a new diagnosis of Skin Cancer, now what? by Drs. Sutton and Wysong
Ask UNMC! What are the ABCDE's of Melanoma?
Ask UNMC! What is melanoma and how do I know if I'm at risk?
I have noticed my face feels dry as I have gotten older. Could it be something other than dry skin?
How do I know if my varicose veins are a problem?
It's only spring....Why should I wear sunscreen?
May 13, 2019 - Dr. Wysong joined Chancellor Gold on the RFD TV Show Rural Live