All required clinical education for entry into ACGME-accredited fellowship programs must be completed in an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Prior to appointment in the program, fellows should have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in emergency medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, internal medicine, med/peds, or physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- The fellowship programs must receive verification of each entering fellow’s level of competency in the required field using ACGME Milestones assessments from the core residency program.
- All applicants must be eligible to obtain a license to practice medicine in the state of Nebraska.
We are currently accepting applications for 2022-2023.
- Match Participation: NRMP
- ACGME Program Number: 1273012001
- Application Deadline: 10/1/22
- We will only accept applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Virtual interviews will be held in September, October, and November.
What you will need:
- ERAS application, including photograph and letters of recommendation.
- Letter from program director regarding graduation status or diploma for completion of residency.
- Documentation of presentations and publications.
- Verification of USMLE/COMPLEX scores