University of Nebraska Medical Center
983025 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-3025
Nebraska Medicine - Village Pointe
110 N. 175th Street, Suite 2000
Omaha, NE 68118
2010 Rheumatology Fellowship Program, University of Nebraska Medical Center
2008 Chief Resident in Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha Veteran Affairs Hospital
2007 Internal Medicine Residency, University of Nebraska Medical Center
2004 Doctor of Medicine, University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE
1999 Biological Sciences, Bachelors of Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska
Current Hospital and Academic Appointments:
Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, UNMC
Research Interests/Current Research (may not apply to all):
Inflammatory myopathies, rheumatoid arthritis
Selected Publications/Current Publications:
- Feely MG. “New and emerging therapies for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.” Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews. July 2010, Volume: 2010:2, Pages: 35-43
- Feely MG, O’Dell JR. “Update on the use of conventional DMARDs in the management of rheumatoid arthritis.” Curr Opinions Rheumatol. 2010 May;22(3):316-20.
- Feely MG, Erickson AR, O’Dell JR. “Therapeutic Options for Rheumatoid Arthritis”. Expert Opinions in Pharmacotherapy. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2009 Sep;10(13):2095-106.
- Feely MG, Mikuls TR. “Treatment of Established Rheumatoid Arthritis”. Targeted Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases. Weisman MH, Weinblatt ME, Louie JS, VanVollenhoven RF. Saunders. 2009.
- Feely MG, Michaud K, Mikuls TR, Wolfe F. “Determinants of pancreatitis is patients with rheumatoid arthritis” Abstract presented at 2008 American College of Rheumatology, Fellows in Training Research Conference.
- Feely MG, Klassen LW, Mikuls TR, “Autoimmune pancreatitis diagnosed following pancreaticoduodenectomy” Abstract Submitted to American College of Rheumatology for presentation at October 2008 annual meeting.
- Feely MG, “Autoimmune pancreatitis.” Senior Seminar, Department of Internal Medicine. December 15, 2006.
- Feely MG, “Granulomatous pericarditis in a 28 year old female” American College of Physicians Local Chapter Annual Meeting, October 2005.
- Feely, MG, Boehm AK, Krallman PA, Neff JR, Nelson M, Bridge JA, “Cytogenetic and molecular cytogenetic evidence of recurrent 8q24.1 loss in osteochondroma”, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics, September, 2002, Volume: 137, Pages: 102-107
- McComb EN, Feely MG, Johannson SL, Nelson M, Bridge JA, “Cytogenetic instability, predominantly involving chromosome 1, is characteristic of elastofibroma”, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics, April, 2001, Volume: 126, Pages: 68-72
- Parham DM, Roloson GJ, Feely M, Green DM, Bridge JA, Beckwith, JB, “Primary malignant neuroepithelial tumors of the kidney: a clinicopathologic analysis of 146 adult and pediatric cases from the National Wilms’ Tumor Study Group Pathology Center”, American Journal of Surgical 12. Pathology, February 2001, Volume: 25, Pages: 133-146
- Feely MG, Fidler ME, Nelson M, Neff JR, Bridge JA, “Cytogenetic findings in a case of epithelioid sarcoma and a review of the literature”, Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics, June 2000, Volume: 119, Pages 155-157