Medical Physics Residency; Medical College of Wisconsin; 2020
PhD in Physics; Florida International University; 2012
BS in Physics; Florida International University; 2005
American Board of Radiology - Therapeutic Radiological Physics Part I
American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
Association of American Women in Radiology (AAWR)
Clinical & Research Interests:
Brachytherapy (HDR and LDR), SRS/SBRT/IGRT techniques, QA of linac and HDR system, Imaging analysis in CT and MR, DECT uses in RO, data formatting and optimization for longitudinal studies
Selected Research Projects:Dr. Schott’s research has included imaging analysis for adaptive therapy using on-board imaging during RT during her time as postdoc and resident. Since then she is working to utilize her background in high-energy physics to streamline and innovate the data workflows for future longitudinal studies. Dr. Schott is working on standardizing MRI quality for radiomics projects. To adapt to the move from classroom-based teaching to online, she is collaborating with other members of faculty and residents to update and refresh the medical physics course for RTT students.
- G Noid,J Zhu, Tai An, N Mistry, D Schott, D Prah, E Paulson, C, XA Li, Improving Structure Delineation for Radiation Therapy Planning Using Dual-Energy CT, Front. Oncol., 28 August 2020, 10.3389/fonc.2020.01694.
- Y Liang, D Schott, Y Zhang, Z Wang, H Nasief, E Paulson, W Hall, P Knechtges, B Erickson, X A Li. Auto-segmentation of pancreatic tumor in multi-parametric MRI using deep convolutional neural networks. Radiotherapy and Oncology.145 (2020) 193–200.
- H Nasief, C Zheng, D Schott, W Hall, S Tsai, B Erickson, X A Li. A machine learning based delta-radiomics process for early prediction of treatment response of pancreatic cancer, npj Precision Oncology volume 3, Article number: 25 (2019).
- D Schott, TG Schmidt, W Hall, P Knechtges, G Noid, S Klawikowski, B Erickson, XA Li. Estimation of changing gross tumor volume from longitudinal CTs during radiation therapy delivery based on a texture analysis with classifier algorithms: a proof-of-concept study. Quant Imaging Med Surg 2019;9(7):1189-1200. doi: 10.21037/qims.2019.06.24.
- G Noid, A Tai, D Schott, N Mistry, Y Liu, T Gilat-Schmidt, J R Robbins, X A Li. Technical Note: Enhancing soft tissue contrast and radiation-induced image changes with dual-energy CT for radiation therapy. Med Phys. 2018 Jul 4. doi: 10.1002/mp.13083.
- J W Lorenz, D Schott, L Rein, F Mostafaei, G Noid, C Lawton, M Bedi, XA Li, CJ Schultz, E Paulson, WA Hall. Serial T2-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Images Acquired on a 1.5 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Linear Accelerator Reveal Radiomic Feature Variation in Organs at Risk: An Exploratory Analysis of Novel Metrics of Tissue Response in Prostate Cancer. Cureus 11(4): e4510. doi:10.7759/cureus.4510.
- E Dalah, B Erickson, K Oshima, D Schott, W A Hall, E Paulson, A Tai, P Knechtges, X A Li, Correlation of ADC with Pathological Treatment Response for radiation therapy of pancreatic cancer. Translational Oncology, Volume 11, Issue 2, 391 -398.
- X Chen, D Schott, W Hall, Y Song, H Wu, D Li, K Oshima, C Zheng, P Knechtges, B Erickson, X A Li, Assessment of treatment response during chemoradiation therapy for pancreatic cancer based on quantitative radiomic analysis of daily CTs, an exploratory study. PONE-D-16-49637R2.
- V Mathieu, I V Danilkin, C Fernández-Ramírez, M R Pennington, D Schott, A P Szczepaniak, G Fox. Toward Complete Pion Nucleon Amplitudes, Phys.Rev. D92 (2015) no.7, 074004, arXiv:1506.01764 [hep-ph].
- P Guo, I V Danilkin, D Schott, C Fernández-Ramírez, V Mathieu, A P Szczepaniak. Three-body final state interaction in η→3πη→3π. Phys.Rev. D92 (2015) no.5, 054016. arXiv:1505.01715 [hep-ph].
- M Shi, I V Danilkin, C Fernández-Ramírez, V Mathieu, M R Pennington, D Schott, A P Szczepaniak. “Double-Regge exchange limit for the γp → K+K−p reaction,” arXiv:1411.6237 [hep-ph].
- I V Danilkin, C Fernández-Ramírez, P Guo, V Mathieu, D Schott, M Shi and A P Szczepaniak, “Dispersive Analysis of ω/φ → 3π, πγ∗,”arXiv:1409.7708 [hep-ph].
- L Tang et al. [HKS Collaboration], “The experiments with the High Resolution Kaon Spectrometer at JLab Hall C and the new spectroscopy of 12Λ hypernuclei,” Phys. Rev. C 90, 034320 (2014) arXiv:1406.2353 [nucl-ex].
- M Moteabbed et al. [CLAS Collaboration], “Demonstration of a novel technique to measure two-photon exchange effects in elastic e±p scattering,” Phys. Rev. C 88, 025210 (2013) arXiv:1306.2286 [nucl-ex].