Important Information for Learners
For access to the Davis Global Center
- The North entrance, located directly across from the red stethoscope in front of MSC
- The 3rd floor skywalk connected to the Michael Sorrell Center (MSC 3rd floor)
- You will need your ID badge to access the Center.
- Interactive Wayfinding monitors are located throughout the DGC to provide assistance and direction on where your scheduled training session is located.
- Food, drinks and bags are not allowed in the training areas. There is space on each floor for you to store your bags during training.
- If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask an iEXCEL Staff Member
For scheduling access to the Davis Global Center or Sorrell Simulation Lab, please contact one of the staff listed below or see a brief FAQ resource here.
Clinical Simulation - Davis Global Center & Sorrell Simulation Lab
- Future simulation scenario planning
- Update current simulation scenarios
- Online simulation development
- Interprofessional and experiential curriculum development
- Simulation assessment and evaluation tools (pre and post testing)
- Planning for advanced surgical simulation
- FAQs for advanced surgical simulation adoption and assessment
- Research and development opportunities
- Surgical vendor relationships and workshop planning
Standardized Patients (SP)
- Future SP simulation scenario planning
- Update current SP simulation scenarios
- Remote simulated patient encounters via Zoom video conferencing
- Simulations of telehealth service scenarios
- SP simulation
- Statewide EMT and critical access hospital training
- COVID-19 preparedness for EMT & rural healthcare providers
- Facebook Live events focusing on various statewide training issues
- Canvas integration of visuals
- Visualization and 3D model creation
- Interactive online learning modules
- Creation of training videos