Fellowship Application Information
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE THIS INTERVIEW SEASON
Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Program
Accepting application July 7, 2022 thru August 2, 2022 for the position beginning July 1, 2023. Applications are reviewed in August, with interviews taking place on Mondays and Wednesdays in September and October.
ACGME PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Prior to appointment in the fellowship programs listed below, fellows should have completed a ACGME approved three-year cardiovascular fellowship program.
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4/5th-year program)
Accepting applications July 7, 2022 thru August 2, 2022 for the position beginning July 1, 2024.
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4th-year program)
Accepting applications July 7, 2022 thru August 2, 2022 for the position beginning July 1, 2023.
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4th-year program)
Accepting applications November 17, 2022 thru December 1, 2022 for position beginning July 1, 2024.
For all programs listed above applications will only be accepted through ERAS, with required documentation listed below. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted via interviewbroker.com.
- Personal statement concerning your short and long-term career goals
- Letter of recommendation from your internal medicine residency director
- Two additional letters of reference from other physicians who know you well
- Arrange for your Dean's letter and other credentials to be sent to the address above
- Curriculum vitae with a current photograph attached
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- All three steps of USMLE are required
- J-1 and H-1B visas accepted
- A letter of recommendation from your Internal Medicine director for Cardiology fellowship candidates
- A letter of recommendation from your Cardiology fellowship director for EP, Heart Failure and Interventional fellowship candidates