Fellowship Application Information
Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Program
For the general Cardiovascular fellowship, applications must be made through ERAS. The deadline for the general Cardiovascular fellowship is August 1st for positions beginning the following July. Applications are reviewed in August, with interviews taking place every Friday in September and the first Friday in October. Please make sure you have submitted all of the documents listed below to ERAS.
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4th-year program)
Applications for the Interventional Cardiology fellowship programs will only be accepted through ERAS. Accepting applications December 1, 2018 thru February 1, 2019 for position beginning the following July. You must submit all required documentation listed below to ERAS.
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4/5th-year program)
Applications for the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology fellowships will only be accepted through ERAS. Accepting applications December 1, 2019 thru February 3, 2020 for the position beginning the July 1, 2021. You must submit all requirement documentation listed below to ERAS.
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Fellowship Program (dedicated 4th-year program)
The position for 2019-2020 has been filled.
ALL APPLICANTS must provide the following documentation. General and Interventional candidates will submit through ERAS. Heart Failure and EP candidates can email the following to
- Personal statement concerning your short and long-term career goals
- Letter of recommendation from your internal medicine residency director
- Two additional letters of reference from other physicians who know you well
- Arrange for your Dean's letter and other credentials to be sent to the address above
- Curriculum vitae with a current photograph attached
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- All three steps of USMLE are required
- J-1 and H-1B visas accepted
- A letter of recommendation from your Cardiology fellowship director (for EP, Heart Failure and Interventional fellowship candidates)