Department of Surgical Specialties
University Dental Associates
Room 2325, UNMC College of Dentistry
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
- Postdoctoral Endodontic Specialty Program, Columbia University Dental School, New York, N.Y.
- DDS, University of Missouri, Kansas City, Mp.
- Endodontics 585, 586, 605, 607, 695
- Undergraduate Endodontics Director
- Gound, T.G., Sather, J.P., Kong, T.S., Makkawy, H.A., Marx, D.B. Graduating dental students' ability to produce quality root canal fillings using single- or multiple-cone obturation techniques. J Dent Educ 2009. Jun;73(6):696-705.
- Rush, J., Sulte, H., Cohen, D., Makkawy, H. Course of infection and case outcome in individuals diagnosed with microbial colonies morphologically consistent with actinomyces species. J Endod 2002. 28(8):613-618.
- Gound, T.G., Riehm, R.J., Odgaard, E.C., Makkawy, H.M. Effect of spreader and accessory cone size on density of obturation using conventional or mechanical lateral condensation. J Endod 2001. 27(5):358-361.
- Gound. T.G., Riehm, R.J., Makkaw,y H.M, Odgaard EC. A description of an alternative method of lateral condensation and a comparison of the ability to obturate canals using mechanical or traditional lateral condensation. J Endod 2000. 26(12):756-759.