UNMC Student Information
- Academic Calendar
- College of Dentistry Student Catalog - Curricular requirements, course descriptions and policies.
- UNMC Student Policies and Procedures
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - Protects the privacy of student education records.
- Financial Aid - View your loan history, apply for aid and more.
- Nebraska Residency Requirements
College of Dentistry deans and faculty provide assistance with academic problems, leaves of absence and other matters that may arise during a student’s program. Contact one of these faculty members.
Free Counseling Sessions
Farrell Mueller, PLMHP, is available for in-person or Zoom appointments. She helps students address their concerns and accomplish their personal and academic goals.
- Contact the UNL Police Department - 402-472-2222
- Anonymously Report Matters of Concern - UNL TIPS
- Register for Emergency Alerts - UNL Alerts & UNMC Alerts
- Report Your NCard Lost or Stolen
Campus Resources - Lincoln
- UNL Parking and Transit Services - Purchase your parking permit.
- University Health Center - Provides a range of health care services.
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Call 402-472-7450.
- UNL Campus Recreation - Offering a variety of health and wellness services.
- UNL Libraries
Campus Resources - Omaha
Loan Repayment Programs
- Nebraska Loan Repayment Programs - Dental Shortage Areas
- Federal Loan Forgiveness Programs