- Colonoscopy is recommended once every 10 years beginning at the age of 50 for healthy men and women.
- If there is family history of colorectal cancer, the first colonoscopy should be performed 10 years before the age your first degree relative was diagnosed.
- It is recommended that African Americans, who have a higher incidence of colon polyps and cancer begin screening at age 40.
To schedule a colonoscopy:
You or your primary care doctor can call 402-559-8641 to schedule.
To obtain results please call 402-559-4015
Endoscopy Locations:Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
4350 Dewey Street
Omaha NE 68105
- Procedures are performed in the Endoscopy Suite on the 2nd floor of Clarkson Tower
- Enter Clarkson Tower from the 42nd street entrance
- Check in at the patient registration
111 N. 175th Street
Omaha NE 68118
We are now offering clinic at the following locations:
Durham Outpatient Care Center
4400 Emile Street
- Enter the Durham Outpatient Care Center from Emile street via the circular drive entrance
- Take the elevators on the left to the 5th floor Internal Medicine Clinic
- Exit the elevator to the left, directly into the Internal Medicine Reception Area
Village Pointe Clinic
110 N. 175th Street Ste 2000
- Enter the Village Pointe Medical Building
- Take the elevators to the 2nd floor
Make a Clinic Appointment
Our experienced team will triage the patient to the most appropriate physician with respect to nature of illness and urgency.
- New Clinic Appointments 402-559-6040
- Return Visit Appointments 402-559-4015
Important Insurance Information
- Patients are responsible for securing necessary insurance referral to satisfy individual policy requirements prior to being seen.
- If you do not secure the appropriate referral your insurance may not cover the visit
- We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to better understand your policy requirements and coverage.