The McGoogan Library offers services to support faculty and staff research and teaching. If you are new to UNMC, we invite you to schedule a one-on-one orientation to the library.
Liaison librarians are focused on the needs of your College, Institute, or Department. They serve as
- A point of contact for library related questions
- Instructors who can help you and your students navigate the world of information and library resources
- Advocate for your needs within the library
- Expand your reach by depositing your scholarly work (posters, presentations, reports) in the campus repository, DigitalCommons@UNMC
- Assistance with copyright questions
- Navigation of the scholarly publishing and impact landscape
- We can search the literature for you from the basic literature search to a systematic review search.
- If we don’t have it, we can get it through Interlibrary Loan. A free service.
- Get help with writing at the Writing Center @ UNMC
Volunteer Faculty and Clinical Instructors
To support you in your role as an educator, you have received an ID and password on the UNMC information network. Your ID and password allow you to access electronic books, journals, and databases licensed by the McGoogan Library of Medicine. Please see the library's Volunteer Faculty page for more information.
Talk with Us
- Start with firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-6221
- Contact your liaison
- Have a comment? Suggest a resource? Use our virtual suggestion box.