The McGoogan Library offers a variety of services to support students in their studies and research. This page offers a direct link to library services, tools & resources to meet the needs of students, both on & off campus.
Using the Library
- Mobile apps of library resources
- If we don’t have it, we can get it through Interlibrary Loan. A free service
- Research Guides: Find subject-based guides created by librarians
- Citations made easy with RefWorks and other citation managers
- Check your grammar with Grammarly
- Browse UNMC electronic dissertations and theses in DigitalCommons@UNMC
- Consult with a librarian on best strategies for your literature search.
- Library Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
- APA Citation: Research guide with tutorials & examples on APA citations
- Find your Liaison Librarian: Get personalized assistance
- Work with a writing consultant on any writing project at the Writing Center @ UNMC
- View tutorials on searching, citing literature and using library services
- Printing and password help
Liaison librarians are focused on the needs of your college, institute, or department. They are available for one-on-one or group consultations. They serve as:
- A point of contact for library related questions
- Instructors who can help you navigate the world of information and library resources
- Advocate for your needs within the library
Talk with Us
- Start with email@example.com or 402-559-6221
- Contact your liaison
- Have a comment? Suggest a resource? Use our virtual suggestion box.