985450 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5450
Sydney Hubbard, MGC, CGC, is a licensed and certified genetic counselor at the Munroe-Meyer Institute’s Department of Genetic Medicine at UNMC. Sydney obtained her Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Psychology from the University of Sioux Falls (SD) and then went on to pursue her Master in Genetic Counseling at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Sydney joined the Munroe-Meyer Institute as a genetic counselor where she sees pediatric and adult patients in a variety of general and specialty genetics clinics.
- American Board of Genetic Counseling – Certified Genetic Counselor
- State of Nebraska – Licensed Genetic Counselor
- MGC, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, 2023
- BS, Biology (minor in Psychology) - University of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 2021
- Reporting of personal health risks for carriers of autosomal recessive and X-linked conditions
- National Society of Genetic Counseling (NSGC)